Saturday, May 31, 2014

Altars Organized by Color

After taking a truckload of items to a giant thrift store yesterday, I went inside the store for a look. At the end of each row of household items they had a display. Each display was dishes organized by color. The idea stuck with me. The red display and the blue display caught my eye. So today I was pondering how to add something like that to my life. It would make collecting things easier because I could focus on just that color. So it occurred to me just now that I could do that on my altars.  The fire altar could be all red items like glass candlestick holders and candy dishes and red bottles. I could do blue for water, green for earth, silver for air, white or clear for spirit and so on. This is going to be a lot of fun.
I just wish I had more space

No comments:

Post a Comment