Monday, January 20, 2014

Watery Premonition

I had a premonition a day or two ago but I didn't realize that's what it was. I suddenly remembered and could see the day our giant green water storage container overflowed last year. I wondered why I suddenly thought of that and dismissed it from my mind.

Well today I'd been outdoors at 9 AM to see my boyfriend off to work and hadn't been outside since. At just after 1 PM I walk out there and it's overflowing again. I have no idea how long it's been flooding over the top but the run off was a few feet from the house. First I called the landlady next door and got no answer. So I ran to the very back of the yard, where I knew some of the water controls were. There was a big black lever. I pushed the switch down to OFF and the water soon stopped overflowing from the mid yard water container. So I guess that was correct.  Still no call from the landlady so I'm going to call my boyfriend at work. If it doesn't get fixed today, we'll have no water flowing until tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment