Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween is About to Pass Me By

A happy Halloween from my past.
I made this post on Facebook and decided it would be appropriate for this blog:

I don't know what is wrong with me. For six months I could think of nothing but Halloween and now it is almost here and I can't seem to put up any decorations. They just sit there in sad little piles all over my living room. I did buy 2 pumpkins, but one is still sitting in a bag by the back door. I was looking forward to getting gigs for Halloween and now once again I don't have a car. I'm not going to commit to people unless I'm 100% sure I'm going to be able to get there efficiently. And if I don't get it in gear, Halloween will be over.
I was going to go to the Trunk or Treat in Lucerne Valley but found out they cut back the hours. It only goes from 5 to 7, so what's the point?
Only small children will want to go to an event that ends at their bedtime.
I was going to make a "Goth corner" in my house for YouTube broadcasts, but realized I have no room to do such a thing.
Part of it is that I haven't met one single other pagan here in the High Desert. If they are here, they are all hiding in their broom closets. Phooey. My boyfriend has zero interest in Halloween. I learned long ago that if I want to do anything for that event, it is all on me.

This is Wallop when he was in his prime.

My motion activated toad.

I have no idea where this ended up after my move from Anaheim


No comments:

Post a Comment